Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Style Spotlight| Golden Globes 2013

I love watching the red carpet before award shows! Sometimes even more than the actual show itself! This years Golden Globes had no shortage of amazing fashion statements. Here are my favorites!



Katharine Mcphee looks amazingly sexy in this black satin-y creation by Theyskens' Theory. I love how they kept her makeup very simple with eyeliner, a nude lip, and messy bun. She looked HOTTT



 Jessica Alba looks so fresh in her melon colored silk gown by Oscar de la Renta and Harry Winston jewels.
Jennifer Lopez.... honestly does this woman have any flaw?? She looks amazing in the lacey sheer illusion Zuhair Murad gown. However, it is kind of expected. She tends to choose styles like this one. Her hair is also perfection. 
I noticed that a lot of stars chose to go for Veronica Lake style waves, one of my favorite glam looks.
Jennifer Lawrence i feel may have been a bit overlooked for her gown, it doesn't seem to photograph as nicely as it looks in movement on the red carpet. And i love that she stuck with the metal belt trend, as did Marion Cotillard.

 Jessica Chastain, hollywoods new it girl i thought looked gorgeous in this sea foam Calvin Klein. Love the contrast of the color with her red hair.
Emily Blunt, just stunning and sexy in her Michael Kors cut out gown.
And Nicole Richie in my book could never do wrong. She always bring the amazing vintage glam.

And lastly Kate Hudson in this Alexander McQueen design. I love how sleek, clean and put together she looks. The gold heavy accents are a dead giveaway that this could be no other than a McQueen.

16 comments:

  1. Love Kathrine Mcphee's dress!
    Http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Laweence is awesome!
    I wanna her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I followed you Back! on GFC #103 & Blogloven' #33 & on instagram & On twitter.
    Yes if you could follow me back, That would be amazing! :)
    it’s http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/
    my Blogloven’ http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3833431/fashion-love-by-pam
    & my FB https://www.facebook.com/FashionLoveByPam
    Xo, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jessica's dress !
    i followed you back :p

    http://leschroniquesdecharlotte.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found ur blog, and i like it!
    mind to follow each other?

    cindypcp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post so much: these dresses are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post!! Kate Hudson was my personal fav!
    Love your blog can't wait for your next post:)

    xo,

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great great post! Beautiful dresses!

    Thank you for your comment in my blog! Sure we can follow each other! I'm following you now and then I'm waiting for you too!

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete


  9. Thanks for trying o follow us ^^ but we don't have gfc, we just have oir facebook page so please just like us there, no need for following ^^

    Http://dreaming-youth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the Kate Hudson and Jennifer Lopez dress
    visit my blog? =)

    Http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dresses!Loved Jessica Alba's look!How about following each other?Check out my blog and let me know
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved kate and emily! would you like to follow eachother? xx

    last day for my GIVEAWAY!

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katherine McPhee was stunning in that heyskens' Theory dress (may be we´d change the shoes) but the dress hasn´t got a lot of attention...it was great!
    Nicole Richie was perfect too, she knows what to wear and how to wear it... perfect!

    We like your blog! Stop by our blog and if you like it may be we can follow each other! Let us know.
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Katherine's look and hair :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing dresses!

    http://theblondiediary.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..